I offer a diverse range of services that reflect my considerable experience leading and developing services in Scotland. I have a considerable amount of expertise in Anti-Bullying and in Children and Young People’s Mental Health. I bring a strong focus on practice as well as experience in policy development and implementation. I have devised award-winning campaigns and have an award-winning Blog.
I am working with individual schools and organisations across the country supporting practice and policy development with children, parents and carers and professionals. I also offer innovative training and support policy development for workplace bullying and harassment.
I offer training and consultancy services in the following areas:
• Anti-Bullying – direct work with children and young people as well as parents and professionals
• Policy Development and Review
• Children and Young People’s Mental Health
• Managing challenging and distressing behaviour
• Workplace bullying – skills development, improving practice and policy development
• Public Speaking and Conference Chairing
• Equality and Diversity – both form a training and a policy and procedure development perspective. Including Equality and Diversity Impact Assessments.
• Online Safety – for adults and young people
• Behaviour Management and Trauma-Informed approaches
• Care Planning and Assessment
• Children’s Rights
• Campaigns and Events Management
• Business Planning and Review
• Developing Strategy
• Leadership and Management development
I am flexible and skilled and can tailor a package to meet your needs. I am happy to discuss this further with you and look forward to working with you.
Welcome to my site