I offer a diverse range of services that reflect my experience leading and developing services in Scotland.
I have a considerable amount of expertise in Anti-Bullying and in helping adults develop and implement approaches to challenging and distressing behaviour. I led and developed Scotland’s national anti-bullying service respectme for 10 years. I also led on the development of the national policy on anti-bullying twice.
I have considerable strategic experience with Children and Young People’s Mental Health and in equality and diversity. I bring a strong focus on practice as well as experience in policy development and implementation.
I am working with individual schools and organisations across the country supporting practice and policy development with children, parents and carers and professionals. I undertake parental engagement and collaboration on polices and practice in schools and organisations.
I have already helped over 30 school consult and engage with stakeholders and develop new policies that reflect the views and experiences of the school community. I deliver workshops to pupils, engage with and train parents, grandparents and carers as well as offer very popular CPD to staff.
The main focus for this is Anti-Bullying and Managing Distressing Behaviour.
I support local authorities and organisations to develop policy and to engage with parents on a range of issues.
I offer training, CPD events and tailored consultancy services in the following areas:
• Anti-Bullying – direct work with children and young people as well as parents and professionals
• Managing challenging and distressing behaviour – Trauma informed approaches and skills as well as policy development
• Policy Development and Review – Including Equality and Diversity Impact Assessments
• Parental Engagement
• Equality and Diversity – both form a training and a policy and procedure development perspective.
• Public Speaking and Conference Chairing Workplace bullying – skills development, improving practice and policy development
• Children and Young People’s Mental Health
• Online Safety – for adults and young people
• Behaviour Management and Trauma-Informed approaches
• Children’s Rights
• Campaigns and Events Management
• Business Planning and Review
• Developing Strategy
• Leadership and Management development
I am flexible and skilled and can tailor a package to meet your needs. I am happy to discuss this further with you and look forward to working with you.
Welcome to my site